Businesses the world over have moved over from written data to electronic data which provides greater convenience, security, speed, and ease of collaboration. With different kinds of software applications being used for different purposes, it has become imperative to have a standardized way of transferring data between different software applications. This is what EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is.
Freight documents range from purchase orders, bill of ladings, freight bills and invoices and many others. There are certain standardized sets that are used to generate billing and shipping data. Vee Move's EDI implementation services support all kinds of standardized sets that are used in the logistics industry.
Vee Move's EDI product is web based and can easily be customized to suit the specific requirements of different businesses. It is also accessible worldwide.
Vee Move's EDI integration services deliver the following benefits:
- Streamline business processes,
- Save time from data entry
- Saves money
- Increased efficiency
- Shorter payment cycle
- Reduction in personnel required for data entry
- Reduction in on-site inventories which translates to more space and better organization
- Ordering cycle is reduced
- Enhanced relationships with trading partners and customers